First and foremost the most important thing that you need to do if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation where you are on the receiving end of a ground and pound attack is to stay calm. Absolutely focus on your breathing so you don’t find yourself panicking. Controlled breathing is key to weathering the storm effectively until you can find your opening.
In this video Sifu Phu shares with you what he does in this grappling situation.
Do you train in ground fighting? If so what’s your favorite strategy to counter the ground and pound?
- Enter Shaolin Update | I Challenge You Part 2 | Raw Vegan Diet - May 26, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Dominion, Cancer, Healing and Kung Fu - May 17, 2019
- Abbot Member John’s First Training Critique - May 17, 2019
- Neigong | Meditation | Internal Power | Controlling Energy - May 13, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Update on Health + New Kung Fu Training - April 30, 2019