What is important to understand about us is that our style is the Ngo Dac Na system with influences of Wing Chun, 5 Animals, Tai Chi and Chi ‘ Na.
More importantly we study how energy works with the body.
What that means is that the style of martial arts isn’t as important as how you use the energy within your martial art style.
Watch our video to better understand where we are coming from.
- Enter Shaolin Update | Keep Moving Forward + Tai Chi Principles & More - July 13, 2018
- Sifu’s Corner | How Qigong, Tai Chi & Wing Chun Can Drastically Increase Your Martial Arts Skill - July 11, 2018
- Abbot Member Alban’s Training Critique | First Tai Chi Critique - June 29, 2018
- Abbot Member John’s Training Critique | First Tai Chi Critique - June 22, 2018
- Abbot Member Dominic Training Critique | First Wing Chun Critique - June 15, 2018