Hey family, how are you? I hope you have had an awesome week thus far. It’s been a bit of a rollercoaster here and an uphill battle for sure. When someone passes away, people’s true colors really come out and while the situation I am dealing with at the moment doesn’t sadly surprise me, I do wish people wouldn’t make a tough situation even harder by being selfish and self-centered.
It also seems like a lot of people are getting sick the past few weeks. And let’s not talk about how many phone calls I’ve made to find hotels all up down the East Coast it feels like! So between all the above, I’ve been really diligent to take extra care of myself and my daughter. 🙂
It can definitely be easy to lose it when it seems like everything is going the opposite of what you expected. But let’s be real, it doesn’t serve our greatest good or anyone else’s for us to lose it.
My spiritual life, daily Qigong and Tai Chi practice, exercising, eating clean, remembering to breathe ;), getting sunshine (weather permitting), getting proper sleep, taking a nap if I feel I need one and utilizing these 3 ways to boost my immune system all have helped me to not have a breakdown or go into a deep depression and yes to also not get sick!
One thing that has been evident for me since my mom passing, is that my daily Qigong/Tai Chi practice is as necessary as clean air to breathe. I realized before it’s benefits, but felt like if I went a few days here and there or even a week at times without it, it’s no biggie…
I suppose if everything is going as planned, maybe that works, but when life starts throwing some not so fun detours, don’t you want to already be in the position to handle them? I know I do and I know the more consistent I am in my Kung Fu training and in my other health and wellness practices, the better off I am to deal with these detours that can pop up uninvited and unannounced!
I’d love to hear how your daily practices have helped you in some bumps in the journey we call life. Share them in the comments section below!
Speaking of things that aid in healing…
One of our Enter Shaolin family members was asking in our webinar today about what’s going on with that Dit Dat Jow recipe?
In short, there has been a lot of detours and curveballs the past 6 months for Enter Shaolin, my family and myself. I have done the research on the herbs I was feeling called to use and am looking forward to purchasing them. I need to approximately have an extra $500 to start experimenting with different herbs and strengths. Once I have this, I will place an order and get to testing and experimenting. Once I am in this phase, there will be a good several months to cure the product and then be able to start testing it.
They also wanted to know… Will you be selling it? Eventually we will once we have thoroughly tested the recipe and might even offer a DIY kit with how to videos and pdf. 🙂
But what about if you need some Dit Dat Jow now? I did some research back in September after so many of our seminar attendees went back home with some bruising. Several members tried my suggestion and had great results.
Below you will find my Dit Dat Jow, cream and balm recommendations.
1. Dit Da Jow Bruise Remedy by Robert Youngs Acupuncture
Get yours here: Dit Dat Jow Bruise Remedy (affiliate link)
2. Battle Balm Extra Strength
Get yours here: Battle Balm – Extra Strength (affiliate link)
3. Muscle & Joint Therapeutic Cream
Get yours here: Muscle & Joint Therapeutic Cream (affiliate link)
If you buy any of the products above, thank you in advance as we may get a small affiliate commission for your purchase. ???? Please let us know how they work for you!
Before we get to the review, we have two webinars to share with you this week, enjoy!
Watch Tuesday’s at 9pm EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Watch Friday’s at 11am EST Kung Fu Q&A Webinar Replay:
Now on to your review…
- Enter Shaolin Update | 3 Ways To Boost Your Immune System
(Dec. 16, 2017)
- Enter Shaolin Update | Top 5 Kung Fu Movies and Kung Fu Books
(Dec. 22, 2017)
How To Take Your Kung Fu Training To The Next Level
(Dec. 28, 2017)
- Enter Shaolin Update | Conference Details Plus More Kung Fu Training
(Dec. 29, 2017)
- Enter Shaolin Update | Battling The Cold Weather | Kung Fu Training | Just Do It!
(Jan. 6, 2018)
- Enter Shaolin Update | Utilizing Qigong and Tai Chi to Weather The Storm
(Jan. 12, 2018)
- Enter Shaolin Update | Keep Challenging Yourself To Be More and Do More
(Jan. 19, 2018)
Peace, Blessings & Happy Training,
Sije Jamie Pelaez
& The Enter Shaolin Family
- Enter Shaolin Update | Healing Qigong Reflections + Review Week - February 17, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Getting Organized & Training New Team Members - February 2, 2019
- Enter Shaolin Update | Kung Fu DVDs, Seminar Tees and New Training - November 16, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Qigong for Wellness, Sifu Phu Interview, Webinar Replays Plus New Training - November 9, 2018
- Enter Shaolin Update | Finding Peace In The Storms of Life | Part 1 - October 12, 2018